Compatibility with TYPO3 CMS 6.2
All the main Tesseract components were updated for compatibility with TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and released to the TER.
On top of this general update, a few bugs were fixed and some small new features were added:
- the FE debug output in displaycontroller was improved under the hood (the functionality itself is unchanged).
- the mappings feature of templatedisplay was improved to handle backslashes properly. This is important, for example, when using a namespaced class name in a user function call.
- overlays now provides an API for retrieving a single record.
- the special field "_LOCALIZED_UID" is now preserved correctly by dataquery.
- dataquery has a new hook for adding custom parameters to the cache hash calculation.
Additionally extension tagpackprovider was marked as obsolete. It will not be maintained anymore, since extension "tagpack" itself is not being developed anymore either.